Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

uneven dreads!

Jordan Ezra
@jordan-ezra
13 years ago
9 posts

I know I shouldn't be worrying because I have kinda just been letting my dreads go after initially starting them up and sectioning them. However, now (about a month or so later) I have noticed that on my left side my dreads are fatter and I have more of them than on my right side. For example, I have about 11 on my left and only 8 on my right. It's really bothering me because even if it isn't so noticable there is definately a difference. My left side of my hair even poofs out a little more. Is there anything I can do other than wait it out and see if the problem fixed itself?

updated by @jordan-ezra: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
Katrina Randall
@katrina-randall
13 years ago
32 posts
Love your dreads for what they are & how they turn out, <3
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wait how do u know what dreads are on what side and you acualy count hemispheres? wow ocd? theyre fine but seems tio be really big sections to few dreads

dreads shouldnt be even you dont pap out your skill and plan where each dread goes they grow where they wanna grow if you have 6 on 1 side 80 the other its all good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
heres the thing with dread numbersthety change all the timei guess i had 75 to startthen next i counted i got lost about 200 and 30 brand new babiesthen i let them congo and had 50 roots 80 tipsnow who knows many more congoed and got 20 new babiesif u care about eveness u will go crazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts

I don't see what you're talking about, so I wouldn't worry about it!

they look great :D

Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
13 years ago
66 posts
Like everyone else says, they look great. You'll notice the difference more than anyone else.Wait it out, see how things go. As time goes on, new dreads will start popping up so in the end, it'll most likely even itself out anyways
Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form