Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Need aloe explanation!

kookla
@kookla
14 years ago
13 posts

I am going to a very fancy wedding New Years Eve. I have read about using 100% Aloe, but am not exactly sure how to do it...?

When/how do I put it in?

And how soon do I wash it out?

I have natural dreads, about 5 months in. They are crazy and loopy on the top and bottom, but the hair in between is mainly straight. hmm. :-s

Would also love some insight as to how to "do" it for the wedding! It is a little past my shoulders currently.

Thanks!

updated by @kookla: 01/13/15 08:52:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

u can just wipe it on and smooth it in yu dont gotta wash it out till u wash next id put it in as u get ready for the wedding

and well experiment now with fun up dos or neat tidy ways to style it u can just tathe the front sides twisting up and bacyk pulling in everything from above and below as u go back into a pony tail (never tried it but i can picture diferent ways to style in my head )

theres really no limmit i can just be creative

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jay Edwards
@jay-edwards
14 years ago
6 posts

my aloe vera turned pink... is that normal??

its straight from my plant i bought a few days ago.

i cut some and put it in a bowl in the fridge, and now its turn light pink in places... haha

was just wondering if its still ok to use..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it might do that if it was exposed to air id usualy use it right away or if u must store it store in a jar sealed and refridgerated

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

quick ez updo for the weddin

--
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
you can always pull the sides to the back of your head and secure it with pretty claw clips, or any other clips you might have :)
kookla
@kookla
14 years ago
13 posts

Thanks all!

My hair is not nearly as controlled and tidy as the woman in the video... but I think I can make something work. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form