Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i just tried SE's baking soda wash :)

abraham vazquez
@abraham-vazquez
15 years ago
32 posts
it was so goood and worked better then any other soap !!!before i washed i had this layer off white stuff on my scalp and within inutes it turned into a muddy almost liquid layer it came off easily!!!LIKE BUTTER!!i ony let it it sit for 15 tho :( my brother had to use the restroom but my hairs way cleaner nowright after i rinsed my hair i put on the sea salt enhancer hopefully my hair starts knotting up more now :)thanks SE:)
updated by @abraham-vazquez: 02/14/15 09:04:50AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
u can add the salt to the mix do it all at once then rinse it off with all the scumisnt it amqazing how it just sorta eats up all that crusty crapits all ive used in a year or 2 and still everytime i use it i feel like its so amazing i should write another thread about itfunny thing is looking at the server logs some combo of washing dreads and baking soda are how weve been found most often

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
abraham vazquez
@abraham-vazquez
15 years ago
32 posts
haha yes!! i think everybody with long hair should be doing this once in a whileits makes ur head feel so clean and barei hate when i tell a friend "oh ima grow dreads" and they say "u know thats dirty and u cant wash ur hair"haha that is funny well everybody really wants to know how to wash which i think is really important
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
and this is so easy just dump it on and wait

--
olduser
@old-user
15 years ago
15 posts
Oh wow, ewww... what in the world was on your scalp??But yay, clean hair! squeaky clean hair! isn't it trippy when its squeaky?I've done this a few times now and don't bother letting it sit 15 minutes. Just long enough to wash the rest of my body real quick. Then I rinse.
olduser
@old-user
15 years ago
15 posts
good gourds I hate this and I'm so tired of hearing about it and I'm really tired of hearing about how people seem to think they know the "right way" to do dreads. >.<<br /> abraham vazquez said:
i hate when i tell a friend "oh ima grow dreads" and they say "u know thats dirty and u cant wash ur hair"
abraham vazquez
@abraham-vazquez
15 years ago
32 posts
haha the white layer was i guess wat become dandruff :/i would get that a lot but now its way betterhaha yea that is tripppy lolhaha they all think u need beeswax!! lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
if u followw it up with a diluted vinagar rinse tyour dreads will feel sooooooooooooooo goodbut dont do that alot till theyre tight cause it makes em very soft

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
If I add the sea salt to the basic gallon baking soda shampoo mix, how much sea salt should be added soaringeagle said:
u can add the salt to the mix do it all at once then rinse it off with all the scum

isnt it amqazing how it just sorta eats up all that crusty crap
its all ive used in a year or 2 and still everytime i use it i feel like its so amazing i should write another thread about it

funny thing is looking at the server logs some combo of washing dreads and baking soda are how weve been found most often
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
to a galloin id guess a tablespoon or 2 should do it..i just kinda pour a bit when i used it..whatever seems right

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form