Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 month of neglect and some t&r...Is this looking right?

HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts
I am wondering if my hair is on the right track... I have t&r some of the sections that were sectioning on their own, maybe 8 of them... I told myself to now just let it do it's own thing, my only concern is some of the tangles are starting at the ends of my hair and I don't know if I should be keeping track and trying to make sure they are not going to get huge later...
updated by @hendrixmama: 01/13/15 08:51:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yup they look p;erfect

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts
When would I need to pay attention to how big the sections appear to be? There is one spot where it definitely looks like 2 chunks of hair (not t&r) are knotting together at the ends... should I just leave it alone and let my hair do it's own thing for a while? Maybe I am just worrying too much... ?
Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
14 years ago
59 posts
I would say, if its two sections that on tracing to the root are in two completely differeent sites on your head then you shouldn't let em, but if its two, not to big, adjacent bits that seem to wanna be friends then roll with it :)
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
Giant congo beavertails won't happen overnight, so I'd let it do its thing for a while, maybe until the sections reaaally start showing, and then you can determine how much you need to separate them!
Stonee
@stonee
14 years ago
8 posts
very lovely!
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts
Thanks guys! I think the 2 sections just want to be one eventually, the roots are all together so i'll just go with it. I can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form