Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i met 2 guys on the way into the cali gathering who walked from florida to northern cali with the goal of only spending 5 dollars between them for the whole tripwhen we picked em up (they werent hitching but they didnt know about the gathering and we found em just 20 miles from the gathering) they still had 3.50 of the 5 dollarsso we took em to the gathering they dropped the 3.50 in the magic hat and theyre lil stroll cross the country was the adventure of a lifetimego for it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 11/04/15 05:39:41PM
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts
sounds like a great idea, i think id like to use a bike though.
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts
well what works for one person wont always work for another right? lol but hey maybe well arrive in cali at the same time! im hoping to be there by february im sure you could walk there in 3 months lol

Shane Reinke said:
I could, but id like to hitch rides sometimes and go off into places deep in the forests(where bikes would be useless :P )

If i was planning on sticking only to roads i would definatly do it, but im shooting for packin light ;)
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts
the plan is san diego so far. but i guess pretty much wherever fate decides to bring me
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts
this is something I would have loved doing, but I took a different route w/ my life with marriage and kids. I do know lots of train hoppers tho who travel everywhere and do lots of walking too
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts
oh i plan on it! :P and that sounds great i would love to know how it goes you should definitely keep in touch
updated by @valerie: 07/23/15 05:03:51PM
Heather
@heather
14 years ago
1,291 posts
definitely go for san diego. stay away from orange county. i've lived here all my life and i hate it. it's the land of rude, fake people. if i ever get out of here i'm going to move up north. oregon or washington preferably but northern california would even be better than here. just my opinion.
Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
i have always wanted to do that but i couldnt because i have things holding me back, leagal things lol. but as soon as im off of probation im packing my bag and taking off accrost the country south to cali then east to ny i think. i live in oregon. if u do do that you should get ahold of me and we could meet up or something for a day or so while your in oregon. i cant leave the state but while your here i could show u some cool stuff if u want. id say go for it. its something i have always wanted to do but iv alwasy been held back by leagal shit. do it man
Chava
@chava
14 years ago
9 posts
Your planning on making it to San Diego? I would go somewhere more full of nature instead of bunch of crowded buildings but that's just what I would want to be at, and this sounds like a cool thing to do blessings if you ever go for it bro
Chava
@chava
14 years ago
9 posts
Your planning on making it to San Diego? I would go somewhere more full of nature instead of bunch of crowded buildings but that's just what I would want to be at, and this sounds like a cool thing to do blessings if you ever go for it bro
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form