Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Short dreads styles

Zaleekhah
@zaleekhah
14 years ago
20 posts
I see all these groovy hair styles to use if you have LONG dreads but I have dreads that are to my shoulders and some of them are only three or four inches long but I would like to have some cool different dready styles to use also. can anyone help me out?Also the first couple of inches of my dreads are skinny but as you go down it gets thicker and bunchierand I was wondering how do I get them completely skinny?
updated by @zaleekhah: 02/03/18 02:06:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ya cant they will be the thickness they wanna beu can do the cutsey lil pixie chick dready style like 2 lil pony tailsu can pull the center bak take the sides up and over then tuck under workin towards the backu can tie emup ontop of your head in the fountain of dreads look

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreddieFreddy
@dreddiefreddy
14 years ago
30 posts
i got my locs to b a bit skinnier by using embroidery floss and wrapping them up for a few weeks, but u have to wrap the ENTIRE dread cause any part that isnt covered up is the part where the dread is gonna jet out and bump up. im going to attach some before and after pics so you can see how thick my locks used to beAs for hair styles:-try half up half down (its my personal fave)-or sometimes I put a tam on top of em w/o putting any of the dreads inside the tam-> helps to cover up the frizzies and show off locks at the same timehope this helps, happy dreading :)
Cage Free
@cage-free
14 years ago
41 posts

DreddieFreddy said:
im going to attach some before and after pics so you can see how thick my locks used to be

A
Whoa, that's a big difference. How did you wrap them? How long were they wrapped? Do you have pictures of them wrapped up?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form