Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

metro detroit

Levon
@levon
14 years ago
7 posts
hey i live in metro detroit(roseville) n i was wondering if anyone from around the area knows of any good shops to get the shampoos and other things dready...
updated by @levon: 01/13/15 08:48:44PM
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
i buy all of my things at walmart or the corner store on my food stamps (lol). buy yourself a box of baking soda and a bottle of apple cider vinegar, thats all you really need. keep em clean and they will lock up.1/4-1/3 cup baking soda in a gallon of waterpour over head, wait 10 minutes, rinse outabout half the amount of acv vs baking soda in a gallon of water, pour on wait a minute or 2 rinse out.sounds a little primative if you havent heard of it, but baking soda is a great solvent and gets all the grit, dandruff/skin flakes, oils, anything else in your hair out and just let it air dry.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
everything u need is in your kitchen or garden

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
lolI live super close to you!I just wash with dish soap and some products I order on line from Lush.The Roadshow on Gratiot has some pretty sweet bandannas and hats, and the Joann fabrics on 13 mile has big bags of wooden beads cheap.I also make tams and beads and such. :)
Levon
@levon
14 years ago
7 posts
oh really?? joann is across the street from me i live next to the cracker barrell.....thank you for your answers my friends.....i been using the baking soda n i have an organic shampoo....and Lex....i'd like to check out some of your tams n things sometime...
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
heres my etsy---> http://www.etsy.com/shop/xm3rcuryx but really all you have to do is walk over to Joanns and pick out whatever yarn you wantthen give it to me with the money for me to make your tamthen come get it from me again or I can mail it to you.:D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

any supermarkey baking soda and acv any better market dr bronners u do not need special dread soaps

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
nonono do not use her crap unless you want waxyt dreads

meshelle melone said:

hello,

i just saw this post and wanted to respind to it. i do lock all types of hair and have products.

keep in touch if you have questions.

meshellemelone.com

--
Miko
@miko
13 years ago
27 posts
There's a really good shop over off of telegraph in Redford where u get get anything u need. Across from dunkin doughnuts
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form