Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

twists

call me Av
@call-me-av
14 years ago
6 posts
i want to get twists and grow them into dreads but when i go to the hair braiding shop they use a comb to twist it and the comb went through my hair. i want twists bad so how can i make hair real nay so it can twist easily. please help!!
updated by @call-me-av: 01/13/15 08:48:32PM
call me Av
@call-me-av
14 years ago
6 posts
wen i typed nay i ment nappy. and im african american
dreadlockedlady
@dreadlockedlady
14 years ago
39 posts
I'm not sure I understand...you want to make your hair nappy?Do you have a looser texture or something?Either way, you can just leave your hair alone and let it dread and separate as you go or you can start with twists and continue to twist your roots or leave your initial twists alone and let them dread. There are different avenues you can take.Do you have a pic of your hair?
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
1. Mix together some salt water and put the salt water into a cheap spray bottle that you won't mind if it gets clogged.2. Spray the salt water onto your hair and let it sit for a hour or two3. Rinse your hair out.4. Repeat 1-3 at least once or twice a week until your hair starts to lock.5. Moisturize your hair when you think your hair needs it. (Using a salt water spray is known make hair too dry, if used too often)6. Go outside and enjoy the wind.The salt water will give your hair a courser texture.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form