Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

some things i already love about this site

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
theres a great ballance hereold dreads new dreads natural dreads backcombedmost sites id been on were 90% who were in the 1st weeks of dreading, only a very low number over 3 yearsalso the vast majority were backcombed, with only a small number of natural.thats 1 thing i love here, the other is how amazingly this group feels alreadyvery freindly very loving easy to get along withother sites you can make 1 post only and instantly find yourself in a fightpeople get so agressive on many.another thing is, we already got a huge wide variety of topics availible and groups that specificly will help people of all dread persuasionsi know i creatte it so i maybe feel a lil extra fondness, but the feedback im getting leads me to believe everyones very happy with the feel of itand this is only day one... i want to build something special hereand i want ya all to be an influence on how it turns outim always open to suggestionslet the party begin :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:24:34PM
Klete
@klete
15 years ago
47 posts
I know I'm new to the whole dreading thing, been lurking around all sorts of dread sites, this is the only one ive felt comfortable with. thanks soaringeagle!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we are all dreadies we should feel right at home with other dreadiesnot like we always have to deffend ourselves from attacksi wanted this to feel like a family Klete Peterson said:
I know I'm new to the whole dreading thing, been lurking around all sorts of dread sites, this is the only one ive felt comfortable with. thanks soaringeagle!!

--
Spider Poo
@spider-poo
15 years ago
3 posts
cool new site... im trying to familiarise myself with it. nice to see people moving over from the other forum :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
alotta ppl comming from other places too... and once the search engines get around to indexing it should really pick up Spider Poo said:
cool new site... im trying to familiarise myself with it. nice to see people moving over from the other forum :)

--
does it matter
@does-it-matter
15 years ago
31 posts
" you still don't know what you're running from, you still don't knowwwwww, the message is clear, its driving me wild, soon you'll see that you're feelings show, soon you'll know, its all up to you, so what will you do"diego roots, good times :Djust a random lyric i love to shareanywho, this site rocks my socks man, its coming together great se!let the goodtimes roll! :D nemaste my friends~
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the sites allready a smashing success in 1 week without even being listed on search engines yetwe gotthreads 52pictures 249 (wow)member 56i havent bothered to count individual poststhe old site was number 1 in searches, and after 2 years had213 threads165 membersthe new site has the potentuial to grow past that number in the 1st month, and thats around when the search engines will list it.things are gonna be hopping here soonthanks to all of you

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form