Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

For curiosity's sake...

Gen Foster
@gen-foster
14 years ago
5 posts
How much have you folks heard about putting honey in your dreads? I've heard it added in some dreadly mixtures, and i've also known people who have had to shave their heads after using it. I myself haven't tried it because i'm pretty sure i'm a relation of Gumby and i'm not risking any accidents, but i'd still like to know people's experiences.Mm, bee vomit...
updated by @gen-foster: 01/13/15 08:48:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i head of a couple hiking in the woods who were killed by a bear for having hiney in theyre dreadsa stupid idea is a stupid idea just like wax..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gen Foster
@gen-foster
14 years ago
5 posts
I figured that, but i had to ask a stupid question to at least understand a stupid notion. :)Even if it isn't my own.
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts
I feel really sorry for the couple. If they'd of been a bit more patient with there dreads they might still be alive. And did anyone kill the bear for it? I'd hope not - it's only following it's instinct really :/

soaringeagle said:
i head of a couple hiking in the woods who were killed by a bear for having hiney in theyre dreadsa stupid idea is a stupid idea just like wax..
Gen Foster
@gen-foster
14 years ago
5 posts
Yeah. Think about Winnie the Poo.If some dog was running around with a candy bar stuck to it's back, and i was starving, you better bet i'd be thinking chinese food and dessert.
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts
Aha i love this! The best chinese's i had got shut down for using dog meat :/ My uncle went in the back of one and their was German Shepard's hung up ready to be cooked.

Gen Foster said:
Yeah. Think about Winnie the Poo.
If some dog was running around with a candy bar stuck to it's back, and i was starving, you better bet i'd be thinking chinese food and dessert.
Gen Foster
@gen-foster
14 years ago
5 posts
Lawl. I went from being a vegetarian for more than a year and a half to a normal omnivore because i can't justify not eating animals and including humans in your diet...lawl...

I would eat dog if it was humane killing, a threat to a community, and no one's pet. In Iraq, Macaws are considered very fancy chicken. I know this because i had someone who was in a brain-tumor treatment program that was not legal in the US and she had one as a pet. Treatment was not going well, and she was very very worried.

Also, anyone know about food grade Diatomaceous Earth for dreads? It's a non-toxic pestacide that's good for your health; it's really a form of plant with a crustacean shell. When the mini-animals die, their shells leave microb-level, sharp and hard fragments that dehydrate the exoskeleton of insects. They use it in pools, for dynamite, and you can put it on your dogs and cats for fleas, and you can eat it to support colon-cleansing, detox, hair and nail growth. Also gets rid of lice, bedbugs, tapeworms, and all sort of nasties.
I got curious about putting it on my cat, and put it in my dreads.

And OH MAN does it make dreadballing tips so much easier. I'm sort of scared with how useful it seems, but i wonder everyone else's opinion on that.
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts
Aha its been said before and ill say it now, if veggys care so much about animals why eat all their food?And yeah in Ghana i know they eat horse meat, i guess you've got to eat what you can to survive, and its the way its meant to be, we have the teeth for eating meat, and the brain to make weapons to kill.I dont know about you guys but I'd love to get a plane to Africa or somewhere and park up, go in the desert or the wild and like just use what we can make and have to run around hunting aha, i have and image of a load of guys with dreads in animal furs, sat in a cave now. I bet it would be dead therapeutic and relaxing, just doing what nature intended.And ive never heard of that earth thing, but someone probably has.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form