Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

got a dread related site or blog (or any other site or blog)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ive done all i can to get the new front page to list higher with the terms dreadlocks or dreads but it has made no difference..why? because these days site content only makes a small difference in site ranking, what matters far more is links to the site and specificly the text used to link itso the real key to us getting to the head of the pack is every 1 of you who has a dread related site or blog to make 1 or 2 of the 1st mentions of dreadlocks and dreads (both words ) into a link to the front pagedeep linking helps too that meands linking to pages deeper in the site like if your page mentions crochet dreads or twist and rip to link to those pages with text links that contain the important keywordsyou can include many many links in a blog or page as long as each word or phrase doesnt have too many repeated links, 2 is bestthe 1 word links ..dreadlocks..and dreads are by far most important but many others are also very important like how to dread dreadlocks pictures dreadlocks styles etcin exchange we can help your blog or site by including a link backas soon as my connections fixed ill make a members blogs and pages pageoh also if you have a non dread related page you can just include a small unobstrusive link down in the bottom corner smallest possible text size just saying dreadlocks information or something if you dont think it will fit into the site otherwise.adding a link thats just the domain name to facebook and other places helps for sure but doesnt help improve our ranking in those all important keywords so anywhere on any page anywhere that your able to turn some relatted text into a link to here would be such a huge help to the communityand the most important contribution ever.also if you have an account on any other dread related sites and put a link to here in your profile that helps too in overall ranking but again doesnt target those keywords unless your able to turn those words into links hereif we could get like..400 or more pages linked with the word dreadlocks as the link text we would probably jump to number 1 quickly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:47:57PM
Kaitelyn
@kaitelyn
14 years ago
17 posts
put a link on my blog :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome of you want tpost your blog link here ill be creating a page with a list of blogs and pages that link to usand also include the text u want linked like kaitelyns dreadlocks blog or whatever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kaitelyn
@kaitelyn
14 years ago
17 posts
nah, i dont need to plug myself, i just wanted to help out, but thanks :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form