Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dandruff and Frizz

Dreaded Friend
@dreaded-friend
14 years ago
13 posts
WOW my only complaint that I can see after 4 months of dreads is the dandruff.....any suggestions cause it is not pretty as I have dark hair. The frizz I can deal with but the "whispies" tickle. I am truly happy and relaxed with my new look. I will be traveling to see my dad in a couple weeks and would love them to look their best!
updated by @dreaded-friend: 01/13/15 08:47:54PM
TaMMiKiNS
@tammikins
14 years ago
22 posts
2-3 times a week I use Dr Bronners Baby Mild or Dr Bronners Tea Tree soaps. Then, once a week I use this mix and I don't have any problems with my scalp or anything like that...WASH MIX DIRECTIONS-10 drops of Tea Tree Oil20 drops of Lavender Oil20 drops of Rosemary Oil2/3-1 cup of baking soda1/2-2/3 gallon of very warm waterMix these things in a pitcher or pail. Slowly pour over scalp and full length of dreadlocks. Let it sit for 10-30 minutes depending on how dirty your scalp and locks are. Rinse this out with Rinse Mix.RINSE MIX DIRECTIONS-10 drops of Tea Tree Oil20 drops of Lavender Oil20 drops of Rosemary Oil1/2 fl oz of Apple Cider Vinegar1/2 fl oz of Cocoa Butter Oil1/2-2/3 gallon of very warm waterMix these things in a pitcher or pail. Slowly pour over scalp and full length of dreadlocks. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes. Rinse very well with CLEAR WATER. Towel dry, separate and enjoy your locks!
Kathleen1
@kathleen1
14 years ago
28 posts
do you wash your hair? or moisturize it? you need to be more specific and include your regimen, untill then, how are we supposed to help you. and im not even sure this goes in the introduce yourself section...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form