Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Had to cut my (soon to be)dreads

Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
14 years ago
36 posts
So my Girlfriends father who is also like my father figure, friend, and my boss all year.the golf course I work at is almost closed for the winter but obviously i had to look perfect for the last few days. My hair was showing some Knots and the management was getting really pissed off. so on my birthday my girls dad gave me 100 dollars to cut my hair so i can work for him in the winter at the ski shop... this job means a lot to me so i had to cut it...never again, i hate the people at the golf club. they are turning this country into a sess pool. but now i am farther behind than when i started. F...M...L!
updated by @jamie-thompson: 02/14/15 05:01:34AM
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
Could you have brushed it out instead of cutting or was the hundred so you'd have shorter hair also?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why couldn't u do the job with dreads i know a lot of ppl who work at ski resorts with dreads
u buckled u really think he wouldn't have hired u if u said no?
i think he just used the job as an excuse to get u to cut cause he didn't like the dreads
but if u said no he would a been like oh well i tried and given u the job anyways

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
14 years ago
36 posts
i did buckle... dreads are fine for the ski shop but the same guys that own the ski shop own the place i work right now and they pretty much gave me my two weeks notice for this place but if i didnt do what they wanted they would have not hired me at the ski shop, even tho they own the ski mountain they dont control the ski shop so there i am free to do whatever i pleaseI was bribed and took itand the 100 dollars was to cut my hair ONCE.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was offered ten thousand to cut mine onceodviosly never took iti woulda just gone for the job im sure u woulda got it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
14 years ago
36 posts
I respect that more than anything and when my dreads mature in a year or whatever i am sure there will be no price on them.believe me i understand attachment to hair. I almost cried when i went into the barber shop
Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
14 years ago
36 posts
thank you i appreciate that....OH! and since i cut my hair i have had wicked friggin dandruff. hands down worst i have ever had and im gonna try to keep using residue free stuff but what the hell you know.
Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
wow im sorry that they put you in a position like that. that is so wrong. i would never cut my hair for a job. id tell them to kick rocks, especially if its family because they know you and know your not dirty and you can hold down a job and be responsible. thats just messed up im sorry :( next time dont budge
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea idk about this, i mean the decision was yours and you made it, but for a 100 bucks, you sold you soul for 100 bucks lol..... in a way, not really but kinda lol....
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
im sooo glad i dont have to live in prejudice of US..
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form