Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How To Look More Professional With Dreads

Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
So, obviously because I have dreads I really dont care what people think about me and can assume judgement which is fine. But, tomorrow I am going to some party for my girlfriend's work. That being said, I want to look more presentable for such an event. Normally I'd just tied it back but because getting dreads shortened my hair, it doesnt all get back. That being said, do you guys have any inventive ways of getting it back or looking more I guess for lack of a better word presentable for such events?
updated by @conner-hannon: 01/13/15 08:46:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if theyre shoert as u say whaths the problem?tie the front into a pony tail commin off the top back and the back into a second ponytail, from bottomor u can leave em down and see how many compliments u getremember..a corporate yuppy type is just another shmock forced into looking like a clonemost of em witsh they could look the way they wanna look

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
soaring eagle, I love the way that you look at things. Solid advice :)
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
Very well said about corporate types, the way you said it !!

soaringeagle said:
if theyre shoert as u say whaths the problem?
tie the front into a pony tail commin off the top back and the back into a second ponytail, from bottom

or u can leave em down and see how many compliments u get
remember..a corporate yuppy type is just another shmock forced into looking like a clone
most of em witsh they could look the way they wanna look
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form