Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Burts Bees Shampoo

Knotty John
@knotty-john
14 years ago
78 posts
So ive been using dr bronner's liquid tea tree soap and am wanting to try something different. I was reading around the forums and I am now curious about burts bees products. Does anyone have any info, good or bad, on their shampoos? If you have used them is there one that you specifically recommend?Thanks a bunch!
updated by @knotty-john: 01/13/15 08:46:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
never tried em personaly but some ppl said they liked emnot alotta help i guess

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Knotty John
@knotty-john
14 years ago
78 posts
Still thanks for replying.

soaringeagle said:
never tried em personaly but some ppl said they liked em not alotta help i guess
Knotty John
@knotty-john
14 years ago
78 posts
So other than the lathering thing, there's no other problems you've had with it?

Netty Mey said:
I live for Burts bees lol especially since I moved to Colorado Dr bronners leaves my hair like oily feeling....I have used the pomegranate soy one and fennel seed green tea one. They smell awesome the bottles say its for like volume or color keeping but I just grab whatever smell suits me at the time lol. It seems to make my hair knottier and since I bought a giant bottle of drb I usually wash with that then wash over with burts...only thing u gotta soak ur hair A LOT or else u have to use a lot to get a lather going it helps to start at the roots...
Dayna
@dayna
14 years ago
7 posts
I love Burts Bees everything, but found the shampoos too conditioning for my dreads. I think it just depends on you hair type. Anything with moisture in it for me would make my ends start to unravel, and the rest of the dread super frizzy. But they smell sooooo good!
Knotty John
@knotty-john
14 years ago
78 posts
Sweet I guess there's no harm in picking some up this week. Thanks!

Netty Mey said:
No not really...i guess as with any other shampoo u gotta make sure to rinse properly but i mean nothing that i can think of. it doesnt leave any kind of residue in ur hair whatsoever. Knotty John said:
So other than the lathering thing, there's no other problems you've had with it?

Netty Mey said:
Knotty John
@knotty-john
14 years ago
78 posts
Yea I think I'm gonna go pick the pomegranate one, heard it smells good lol

Personal Jesus said:
:D i love the pomegranate one but i stopped using it because mostly because the lathering thing but its really nice and good for locks i believe
Knotty John
@knotty-john
14 years ago
78 posts
I guess some people are more sensative than others. But honestly i've been wanting to try this shampoo because I heard they smell freakin good.

Dayna said:
I love Burts Bees everything, but found the shampoos too conditioning for my dreads. I think it just depends on you hair type. Anything with moisture in it for me would make my ends start to unravel, and the rest of the dread super frizzy. But they smell sooooo good!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form