Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

loose hairs

Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
So as of late it has been getting almost unbearable.just more and more loose hairs, they seem to be coming out of nowhere and dont want to go back into the dreads. I',m thinking it has something to do with the fact of i dont have a tam or wrap or anything that i put my hair in when i go to sleep.havent been palm rolling lately either but i dont think that matters but to keep them round. I was trying to take a picture but it was near impossible to take one.Their at about 4 almost 5 months now, i'm probably just being impatient... patiecences was never one of my strong points.
updated by @kellye: 01/13/15 08:26:04PM
does it matter
@does-it-matter
15 years ago
31 posts
i don't think sleepign with a tam on is best for em, but i might be mistaken, i know what you're saying though, i sleep with a t shirt, you could do this too! umm check it...ready, two ways, either if your shirt you're wearing is what you wanna sleep in, and be free maybe in your bra or something sleeping, no tto be creepy, then just take your arms out, and then pull it over your face, as if taking it off, but leave it on your nape of your neck, and your forehad, and just wear it as a dread sock, or if you're just putting a shirt on to sleep with your dreads, and already have a t shirt on... you would just poke your head through the hole, pull your locks all up through, then pull it back inside over your locks leaving it hang on your head like a sock, inside out, ya know?i do that, you can pull em back ish, and just sleep and it trains them to lay correctly as you'd like, aswell as aids in even matting, and pressure a little bit, and keeps em a bit more safe and protected from kinking and shit..works for me and i think it'll work for you.i have a tam, but i dare not wear it to sleep, couple things, one it is warm, two your dreads are wrapped up, my back ones touch my shoulders, front don't, so i just tild my head back, as though id be pulling em back, but the front on, then pull it over, then i take the back ones, spli into left and right, then swipe them in back accross one another, so it makes a nice round shaped tam, that just kinda chills nice n pleasently out of the way..seeing as that makes them all wrapped up, i woulnd't really wann lay on that, they'b be congoin, and kinky as fuckk for always then...no good, i sleep in the t, then either wear a bandana or a tam most of the time, unless im with friends, or really stoned, or just in a situation where i just feel like letting em free, but usually a tam in the day time, works for me man..tams clean up your visual, keep em safe from branches and all sorts of things, peoples fingers! lol and they are beautiful, and if your dreads are very personal, like mine are you can use a tam to keep them to yourself, unless you chose to unvail them :D you like that? lolhave fun~
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
like jelly said loose hairs come with growrth and with rippingyou shouldnt worry bout em in fact be glad they are therewithout the loose haors between dreads the exposed scalp wkuld get nasty sunburns and even be at risk fore skin canceralso the loose hairs when they reach the right length (4-6 inches) will either join a dread or become a baby dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form