Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The things people say.

Emily Smith
@emily-smith
14 years ago
31 posts
The other day I was sitting on my bed with my best friend and the topic of my dreads came up. She is not really supportive of my nappy head and is verbal in that. She started talking about how I use to have such pretty hair and everything, to which I responded that I feel that my hair is beautiful now. She then said to me, and I quote, "It just isn't NATURAL."I literally turned to her and said, "Are you fucking kidding me?"I asked her what she thought people did before hair brushes and shampoos and conditioners. Hair knots naturally and its these things that we humans have created through out time that stop it from doing so.I just wanted to share because I am sure there are other people out there who hear negative and in my opinion quite ignorant statements about the beautiful mess we have on our heads.xoxo
updated by @emily-smith: 01/13/15 08:45:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
moving it to life issuesbut yea i mean ask her what she thinks hair does when u stop doing unatural things like conditioning combing cutting styling straightening curling perming etcthose are the unnatural things

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I guess it's just hard for some people to understand :/
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form