Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is my hair looking normal for 2 months?

David3
@david3
14 years ago
5 posts
hiii guys im David, soo im jus wonderin if my hair is doing okay for 2 months of dreading, ive got alot of loose hair and flat dreads as well so is this all normal and will it sort itself out as it matures? also evryone i see on here has like 50+ dreads i only have 22 and the sectioning isnt very good so i dno im wonderin if evrythin will turn out c000l coz im stressin lol =) the first pics from the first or second week and the other is from the 5thish and the last one is from tonight
updated by @david3: 02/14/15 05:40:35AM
David3
@david3
14 years ago
5 posts
Knottysleeves said:
Welcome! Yup, it's all normal, nothing to worry about. It will all sort itself out as your dreads mature.

Those are pretty big sections!
thx for replyin man u put my mind at ease =)
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Dreads are looking good man, u got some nice phatties
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Ay, you've got some great progress for 2 months!! Don't worry about the number of dreads you have, I like the fatties!!! Just keep in mind that fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round!!! OOO maybe you could name one of your dreads Burtha Buttz!!! She's one of the Buttz sisters!!!Is that too old school a reference ir did somebody else get that? lol
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
have u crotceted ure dreads at all dude? it looks like u have man by the fishbones of the end of dreads
kam crowley
@kam-crowley
14 years ago
13 posts
thats looking the same as my dread which are 2 months as well, looking great, keep it up
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they look pretty fat but how did u start em thats sorta my concernand looks like u will have to be extra careful of congos

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
David3
@david3
14 years ago
5 posts
Jack Roth said:
have u crotceted ure dreads at all dude? it looks like u have man by the fishbones of the end of dreads
yea i crocheted once then found out it was bad and stoppd lol
David3
@david3
14 years ago
5 posts
thx for replying everyone
David3
@david3
14 years ago
5 posts
soaringeagle said:
they look pretty fat but how did u start em thats sorta my concern

and looks like u will have to be extra careful of congos
2 begin with i back combed then a couple days i crocheted then i found this site and stoppd doin anythin with them
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form