Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sooo Poorboy hats

Nic Sullivan
@nic-sullivan
14 years ago
47 posts
Thats all i know that you call them i've seen bob marley where them once or twice in pictures i was just wondering if any knew where i could buy one at i think there way cool. Thanks guys =D
updated by @nic-sullivan: 01/13/15 08:44:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
huh no idea what u mean if u mean tams right here in our shops but can u post a pic of what u mean?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea im sure she means tam.... and i got mine from one of out wonderful sisters here on the site, and Panterra Caraway, she does great work, and got mine out to me asap, im sure she would be able to make one for you : ) well good luck
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
If I am correct, aren't you talking about the hats with a brim and a puffy body...like a newsboy cap...around alot in the 70's...? If so, I also make a crocheted version. Look at my pics on my page and you will see a grey brimmed tam...is that whatcha mean?
Nic Sullivan
@nic-sullivan
14 years ago
47 posts

I also saw some for sale on Knottyboy's website. But it was like 60 bucks i would feel stupid if i paid 60 bucks for a hat.
updated by @nic-sullivan: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Yep...exactly what I thought you were talking about!
Nic Sullivan
@nic-sullivan
14 years ago
47 posts
Yeah i just looked they look fantastic! The I think i liked the green one the best. I have a few Tams although i still might have to see about getting one from you. Although it looks like in the picture that, that poorboy hat isn't crocheted. Panterra Caraway said:
If I am correct, aren't you talking about the hats with a brim and a puffy body...like a newsboy cap...around alot in the 70's...? If so, I also make a crocheted version. Look at my pics on my page and you will see a grey brimmed tam...is that whatcha mean?
Nic Sullivan
@nic-sullivan
14 years ago
47 posts
http://www.knottyboy.com/shop/product/reversible_poorboy_hat/ This is the link to the ones there selling on Knottyboy's website if anyone cares to look.
Peaceful Dread
@peaceful-dread
14 years ago
24 posts
Yes, please, can't someone start making these? I would be the first costumer.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form