Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wearing a Tam or hat at night?

Devan Ferro
@devan-ferro
14 years ago
15 posts
does wearing a tam or hat at night really help? give me some answeres because im not sure what i need to do! : )
updated by @devan-ferro: 01/13/15 08:44:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
some ppl preffer it its not nesacary but if u wanna u can

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Devan Ferro
@devan-ferro
14 years ago
15 posts
yeah sometimes it gets pretty uncomfortable wearing a hat while you sleep. but your dreads are still getting layed on no matter what you do. sounds pretty pointless to wear one.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
I can't handle a tam at night...too hot! But I do like putting a sweater over my pillow as a case and I definitely have seen a difference and it is well worth it!
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Panterra Caraway said:
I can't handle a tam at night...too hot! But I do like putting a sweater over my pillow as a case and I definitely have seen a difference and it is well worth it!
YAY FOR WOOL!!! Now we just need to work you on taking more naps!!
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Alden, you are the best! I will work on my napping routine : ) Alden said:
Panterra Caraway said:

YAY FOR WOOL!!! Now we just need to work you on taking more naps!!
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
as long as it's not too tight, a loose wool tam would help I imagine :)
Devan Ferro
@devan-ferro
14 years ago
15 posts
what kind of sweater are you putting over it?? Panterra Caraway said:
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
I just had an old sweater from one of my kids....it was from the Gap and is 100% lambswool, I think I actually purchased it at the thrift store for like $2 but it was originally from the Gap (tag said so!) To make it work for me without slipping off I slit the sweater up the side seams, sewed the neck hole closed and cut off the sleeves and reattached them at the long ends so it covers the pillow, with straps (the sleeves) on the other side to slide the pillow in or out. If you buy a big size one you could just slip it on like a case and tie the sleeves around it to secure. I used a littler sweater cuz it was handy. : ) Devan Ferro said:
what kind of sweater are you putting over it??

Panterra Caraway said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form