Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Elijah
@elijah
14 years ago
4 posts
I've been on dreadlockssite for a while now but just got around to making an account. Several months ago i got my hair backcombed (woops). Luckily i was well informed enough not to use wax. The soon became incredibly loose until the were almost non existent. I tried to save them using the wool hat rubbning method mut that mad giant overlaping mats in my hair. I had to get them cut and now my hair is about an inch long. My question is will my hair dread when it is this short or will i have to grow it out. I dont want to have crazy looking hair that wont dread for several months. Thanks alot.
updated by @elijah: 01/13/15 08:44:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if your african it will dread that short if not well just let it dread as it grows it wont dread tho till its longeru shoulda just ripped the wool rubbed mats into sections

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
yup soaringeagle said:
if your african it will dread that short if not well just let it dread as it grows it wont dread tho till its longer
u shoulda just ripped the wool rubbed mats into sections
Elijah
@elijah
14 years ago
4 posts
Thanks for the help. I tried to rip the mats it sections but i would end up ripping out most of my hair. I'm not african but my hair gets very wavy when it's long. I think I'll wait for it to grow a little more before i let it dread just because school is starting in a bit and i dont wanna have crazy undreaded hair in the beggining of the year. Thanks again.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form