Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Tyler hulett
@tyler-hulett
14 years ago
3 posts
I'm am the proud owner of 7 fantastic wax free dreads backcombed by yours truly(: I'm so excited to get the rest done. It was rather cool researching different techniques but I think when it all came down to it I just had to sit down an reach myself. I love forums and I love my new dreads(: thanks for the help guys!
updated by @tyler-hulett: 01/13/15 08:43:15PM
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Ay welcome to our family!! I'm really glad to hear that you did some research before starting your dready journey. But get some pics up soon so we can see your progress!! That's half the fun.
Tyler hulett
@tyler-hulett
14 years ago
3 posts
I'll get on that. Even though I havethin hair I get natural dreads just from not washing my hair for a couple of days so I'm hoping that they won't take long to lock. Now to find a friend so I can get finished lol. Spsososo excited

Alden said:
Ay welcome to our family!! I'm really glad to hear that you did some research before starting your dready journey. But get some pics up soon so we can see your progress!! That's half the fun.
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Sounds like you'll dread nicely, just remember that it's a process, not something that will be done and over with once you have installed the basis for them in your hair, it will take some time for them to mature, so don't get discouraged, it's easy to do. Good luck son, shoot me an email when you get some baby pics up, I'm excited to see.
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
Congrats on making the decision to lock up and start the journey! I'm only a few days in myself.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Hi! Welcome! I'm just curious why you would backcomb if your hair dreads up naturally so quick?? Many Blessings Tyler hulett said:
I'll get on that. Even though I havethin hair I get natural dreads just from not washing my hair for a couple of days so I'm hoping that they won't take long to lock. Now to find a friend so I can get finished lol. Spsososo excited

Alden said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was wondering that too if u get natural dreads in a couple days why the hell would u backcomb?just let em dread!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form