Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Stuff that slows down the locking process

LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
I though it would be a good idea for us to list all the things that slow down or prevent the process. Some things are obvious and others aren't.So please post all the things that slow down and prevent the locking process. So that people still growing their locs or just starting know what to avoid.
updated by @lowryderman: 01/13/15 08:42:53PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Also constant rebackcombing
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dread permsinterlockingwax wax wax wax wax and buttaanything sticky or slimybeing impatient

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DeafyJae
@deafyjae
14 years ago
19 posts
What about wearing a tam...is it possible to "over-wear" a tam (specifically baby dreadies)
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
That's one hell of a list. Richard Williams said:
Gasoline,coke,rubbing twinkies in it,sewing them, being a douche, combs,being in a gravity free environment,greenday,irish spring,nuclear waste,tar,taking to court for child support,straight up clay,JC in his true shining light of truth justice and products that he developed from his recked childhood growing up in the coal mines of north dakota under the influence of his abusive grandmother ,masochist father, and his loving but extremely absent mother
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
DeafyJae said:
What about wearing a tam...is it possible to "over-wear" a tam (specifically baby dreadies)
think that'd be ok, you'd wanna make sure they are staying separated though if you wear it alot.*edit* oh and to contribute,,,: Kittens, they think your hair is a toy to play with at 4am -_-
DeafyJae
@deafyjae
14 years ago
19 posts
Hmmmm...what if i but a kitten in my tam and wear it all day...I bet it'd dread like CRAZY!!!!
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
It's worth a try.Unless the kitten suffocates. That would be bad DeafyJae said:
Hmmmm...what if i but a kitten in my tam and wear it all day...I bet it'd dread like CRAZY!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
salons salons salonsand locticianswhat the hells a loctician anyway makes it seem like u need a degree and locking is a techologicaly advanced process requiring techniques u need a phd to understand..lose your comb dreads happen why do u need a degree to understand that?(oh but they doint understand that at all)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
I think they do understand but, they would rather make money off of you and damage your in hair the process. soaringeagle said:
salons salons salons
and locticians

what the hells a loctician anyway makes it seem like u need a degree and locking is a techologicaly advanced process requiring techniques u need a phd to understand..

lose your comb dreads happen why do u need a degree to understand that?

(oh but they doint understand that at all)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form