Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rotatable head vibrating multifunctional device for making dreadlocks (ouch)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080230246

this i think is the crazy thing i mentioned in the other thread

if anyone can figure this out ya get 1000 points extra credit

seems like it rotates and poinds the dreads into submission

would anyone actualy try this?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 10:32:52AM
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Ummmm......I didn't see any pictures, but from the descriptin it sounds like something I would get at an "adult" store, maybe with some silicone and beads, perhaps a cute "rabbit" cover or something....... I don't think I'd put it near my head though.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
^hahahahahahahayeah the descriptive name kinda gives that feeling
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
n addition to the comb-twist attachment, there is a series of other attachment heads. The series of attachment heads comprises some or all of the attachment heads taken from the list of attachment heads including a dread-lock twister head, a suede cleaner head, a vibrating human hair brush head, a dog grooming/massaging head, a shoe polisher head, a sneaker cleaner head, a silver/brass cleaner head, a dish/pot washer head, a crystal/wine glass polisher/dryer head, a static feather duster head, a car upholstery duster head, a car washer head, a car waxer head, a car polisher head, a wheel rim waxer and polisher head,so now you can use the same device u use to create dreadlocks to wash your dishes polish your car scrape dogdoo off your sneakers and presumably masterbate...whats scary is theres probly about 40 other devices listed in the patent that do virtualy the same thingand theyre description of how dreads are currently made ..the hairs saturated in wax then twisted...the device is used mainly to protect the wrists ofd the locticians and help them screw over more people quicker

--
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
Finally a device that does all the activities i do on a daily basis FOR me!!! :D
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
are you kidding me? that doesn't even sound fun!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

should i apply for a patent on this as a rotational hand vibrating multifuntional device for making dreadlocks?

--
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
well someone actually patented a dvd rewinder so I don't see why not :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
a few years ago on ebay there was a "non functioning time machine" for saleit was a metal box with some wires inside and a couple switches and lights.the description stated "i was sold this time machine but was never able to get it to work, im selling it as is in the hopes someone can fix it go back in time and tell me not to buy it"

--
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
^Haha that's funny!

soaringeagle said:
a few years ago on ebay there was a "non functioning time machine" for sale it was a metal box with some wires inside and a couple switches and lights.the description stated "i was sold this time machine but was never able to get it to work, im selling it as is in the hopes someone can fix it go back in time and tell me not to buy it"
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form