Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thank you! :)

pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
So for about the past month I've been studying to take my National Exam to get licensed for massage therapy. I have horrible test anxiety, and I've gotten extremely stressed the past couple weeks.Tomorrow I drive to the testing center, and Thursday I actually take the test.So I want to thank you guys for being you! Whenever I take a study break I log on here and read through profiles and posts, and you guys really calm me down! It means a lot to me to have a site that I can go to and feel like I'm apart of one big family!__________________Thought I'd all share with you my news!Passed my exam!! I am now a Nationally Certified Massage Therapist! :)I plan on giving free massages at the Regional and National Gatherings for Dreadlockssite.com :)Thank you all for your support!
updated by @pixie: 01/13/15 08:40:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we love u u wioll do fine dont u worry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
:) Thank you SE! I do believe I owe you a massage for creating such a wonderful site! :)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea no need to stress girl, youll be fine.
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
I too, have horrible anxiety and social anxiety, it's pretty bad and embarrasing. This might sound odd, but when I have really bad anxiety I get a pair of trimmers for shrubs and bushes instead of a electric hedge trimmers. And I start shaping, trimmining the bushes in my yard. It seems kind of tidious, but if feels really zen to me, I can go as fast or slow as i want and shape them how ever i want. Its also kind of funny to hear the snip snip snip thing as Im not use to the sound at all.- this actually has helped me better then riding a bike or throwing ice cubes in the tub. Sorry that was a little longer then i thought it would be.But best of luck to you and I hope you pass your test! : )
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Good luck!!! I'm sure you'll do great!! :DD
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Thanks guys! :)
Dislike 0

Tags