14 years ago
90 posts
a yall where could i order some wood bead
updated by @savage: 02/14/15 07:35:41AM
Caity Craft
@caity-craft
14 years ago
9 posts
try lookin for dread beads on etsy.com . they have lots of them.
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
yea i know but those got colors to em.i just want a all brown wooden bead.ya know Caity Craft said:
try lookin for dread beads on etsy.com . they have lots of them.
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
walmart actually carries some but depending on your dread size they might not be big enough
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i got a whole bunch cheapjust find my other discussion bout beads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
thanx everybody and sister rags sound like you know my area pretty good..ima check that out i planned on micheals ricky williams told me earlier lol.and ima find that discussion se i need some beads lol
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
I found TONS at walmart. But I think the fabric section at any store would have them. They totally wash the stain off the first time you wash your hair... but I love them even more now that they look more like driftwood.
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
what i was just at walmart but i looked in the hair section thanx ima check CrazyDaizy99 said:
I found TONS at walmart. But I think the fabric section at any store would have them. They totally wash the stain off the first time you wash your hair... but I love them even more now that they look more like driftwood.
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
im from sacramento.at walmart they got nice size beads.but with small holes.and the ones on etsy is just a lil too flashy for me.i just need some simple plain old wooden ones.
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
oohh ima check ebay.and yea i did google but i didnt find anything.how you find some on there???lol i know thats a dumb question
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form