Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey thank you

matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
i got busted with drugs. and i had to cut off my dreads. my hair is not evan an inch long. i'm guessing in a good few months when its like three inches long. i'm going to start going natural. but i have some questions1. can i just wash my hair with a residue free shampoo?2. i wanted to start going natural when my hair is like 3 or 4 inches long.I thought that by the time my dreads are dreads. they will be back to like 7 or 8 inches long3. so if i start going natural at 3 inches. by the time my hair is dreaded. it will be long again. is this true?thank you
updated by @matt2: 01/13/15 08:39:18PM
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
I remember this same crap! but I got caught after curfew when I was like 16, I was just skating around 12am avoiding the 110 temps of the summer days and I get popped, dragged to the police station parents called, dad pissed, community service issued, and a probation officer that hated long hair, he told my dad to fulfill my community service under him I'd have to lose the long hair, what a buch of shit! my father agreed to comply and off it came... I was so mad, its just another stab the system takes to try and reform us into good little citizens,,, (shaking finger "do what your told by us now") ha ha but it didnt work, I am my own mind, I think for myself..... Grow'em back, grow em better, cleaner, natural!
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
and ya its not even legal. show me the law that states punisment for X crime is to lose long hair. Had my father said those words I think the guy would have been at a loss for words. but my father is a system trained perfect little citizen..... but as I get older my views are rubbing off on him :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why did u cut your dreads just fotr court?id never do thatbut then again id probly have a lawyer with dreadsanyway to answeryea u can wash with non residue yea they'll dread as they grow and lock up bout 6 inches or so

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
A friend of mine was incarcerated and they made her cut her hair too! She was so humiliated, it was a buzz cut. Despicable practice.
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
That is horrifying! I can't even imagine that such a thing could happen :( Island Mamma said:
A friend of mine was incarcerated and they made her cut her hair too! She was so humiliated, it was a buzz cut. Despicable practice.
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
yup Sister Rags said:
That is Nazi shit. Seriously.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
1. Yes but just start dreading now.2. No, they'll shrink.3. No, you're hair isn't going to be long for a very long time.Just enjoy your life. One day you will have long dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres beenm dozens of cases ijn the courts and legaly the jails cannot force u to cut or be sued they have been sued dozens of times already..they can try to force u if u dont know your rights but all u got to do is refuse and request to speak to ypur lawyer..the law will push you around as long as your unaware of how little they legaly can push you around you got to stand up for your rights and refuse to just give in

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I figured that out the hard way. 99% of the time is best to refuse to do what they ask no matter what. soaringeagle said:
theres beenm dozens of cases ijn the courts and legaly the jails cannot force u to cut or be sued they have been sued dozens of times already..they can try to force u if u dont know your rights but all u got to do is refuse and request to speak to ypur lawyer..
the law will push you around as long as your unaware of how little they legaly can push you around you got to stand up for your rights and refuse to just give in
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form