Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

To early to wear Head wraps?

Taylor Cason
@taylor-cason
14 years ago
4 posts
Ive been dreading for about 3 months now , TnR. I can defiantly see progress but my dreads are far from mature. I have dread tams and hats (by the way my hair is about 6 1/2 inches long). Anyway, it seems like it loosens up my front locks when I wear anything that pulls my hair back for awhile. Is it a good idea to wear headgear only 3 months in? cause I'm gettin annoyed with my hair in my face all the time. Just thought id see what u guys think. Thanks!
updated by @taylor-cason: 01/13/15 08:39:01PM
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
do you think it could be your imagination? i think you should be ok to wear hats and stuff. how about a bandana or something?
Taylor Cason
@taylor-cason
14 years ago
4 posts
yea, I have a couple bandanas, Its not horrible or anything, just seems like there not locked up enough for me to alter the way they naturaly lay. I dont really car about loose hair, just dont wanna hurt the process
Earth Artisan Rasta Mama
@earth-artisan-rasta-mama
12 years ago
3 posts

The front of your hair and the very back is much finer and softer so it will loosen. My locks are 2 years old now and the front and back ones always still loosen up a bit! When you wrap or put a tam on I recommend you to use another fabric underneath so you will not break the front. I use a cotton or satin wrap under my wraps or tams!!! I hope I helped a little.!!!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form