Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wearing head gear while washing hair?

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I just wanted to know would this help if you're in the start of dreading?
updated by @aaronthelegend: 01/13/15 08:38:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
help what? help u look silly?just use the baking soda and u dont even touch the hair after just shake em and drip drywhat kinda "head gear" would you wear in the shower?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
people were saying panthoes O__________O
Skyler Hilborn
@skyler-hilborn
14 years ago
7 posts
they can be worn to help keep them from having lots of loose hair if you arent a fan of loose hair. other than that they dont do much. Aaron"TheLegend" said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
those are the same people that say waxthey think lack of movement is what cause dreads they try to keep backcombed hair backcombed forever and think every knot must be rolled rubbed and poked into place when u wash is when u get the most knottingpantyhose would prevent them from loosening or moving but also prevent dreadingthe only purpose is to keep u from accidentally running fingers through and unraveling but if u use the baking soda u dont even touch your head ayt all so its pointless and counterproductive Aaron"TheLegend" said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Alright thank you for the information soaringeagle said:
those are the same people that say wax
they think lack of movement is what cause dreads they try to keep backcombed hair backcombed forever and think every knot must be rolled rubbed and poked into place when u wash is when u get the most knotting
pantyhose would prevent them from loosening or moving but also prevent dreading
the only purpose is to keep u from accidentally running fingers through and unraveling but if u use the baking soda u dont even touch your head ayt all so its pointless and counterproductive

Aaron"TheLegend" said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form