Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

almost there :)

anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
so i am preeeeetty stoked that at the end of this coming up August that my babies will be a year old! and i will post some new pics! uhhm yeah, just wanted to share my enthusiasm :)
updated by @anthony-williams: 01/13/15 08:38:31PM
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
:) i always get excited. Im like heey.. Whats the date? Ooh! 6 months.. Hey whats the date ooh 7 months! lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
in just weeks mine will be 20 :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
untill mines 18th bday i hadent even thought about when they were born after that i had to figure it out and i only know an approximate week just cause i knew i was in vermont cant rememer if it was b4 or after the 4th so i kinda had to guessbut then again i pay no attention to my own birthday and miss it by weeks most yearsbut yea im guessing in just over a week they turn 20 Marlee Skye said:
:) i always get excited. Im like heey.. Whats the date? Ooh! 6 months.. Hey whats the date ooh 7 months! lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
Aw :) thats awesome
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
well, mine were backcombed. My ex boyfriend (alexis's dad) did them, but we did it over two days
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
Dude that is so awesome! soaringeagle said:
untill mines 18th bday i hadent even thought about when they were born after that i had to figure it out and i only know an approximate week just cause i knew i was in vermont cant rememer if it was b4 or after the 4th so i kinda had to guess
but then again i pay no attention to my own birthday and miss it by weeks most years
but yea im guessing in just over a week they turn 20

Marlee Skye said:
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
How long was your hair when you started? I wanna see pics.
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
front was alil past my chin, like an inch or so? annnd back was alil past shoulder i think... :) GreyGargoyle said:
How long was your hair when you started? I wanna see pics.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Cool!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form