Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello everyone

neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
new it the site, dont have dreads yet but plan on starting my dread path soon. cant wait to start to meet everyone...... oh and i got some of my doodles up any feedback would be real cool well that about it for now
updated by @neil-coe: 02/14/15 10:29:04AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
osiyo brudahow are u gonna dread im guessing naturally right?mitakuye oyasin

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
hey thanks for the welcome reply...... and SE im not sure yet, would like to go natural but know that is a long journey........ whats the next best way twist n rip??? but maybe ill go natural im planning on starting them in the next few weeks but ill post pic along the way no matter what path i choose
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
I'm doing a combo of natural along with t&r... that way I can get the effect of however nature wants them to be along with a small bit of instant gratification :) I'm just making it a point to only do t&r on sections that have already started clumping together naturally on their own. I haven't deliberately created any sections. I wait for them to start themselves and then I just nudge them along a bit ;) I want them all NOW, but I keep reminding myself that I will continue to be tickled day in and day out if I just let nature take its course.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its not always sucha long process ypur going to the gathering right? mine dreaded at least partialy in the 2 weeks i weas at a gathering (the rest a few weeks later)if u started now and continued thru the gathering i doubt u would wanna t&r after but ofcourse u could nudge a few that are lil slow starting

--
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh SE you always got the right thing to say i think i will go natural, and yep going to the gathering : )
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
where will u be camped at or do u camp at indiginouse villiage.. i allways intend to get there for the medicine wheel but sadly dfor some reasion never hasve yetbut.. i will be this year for sureor wait is that the same day and time we scheduled the det together for the site members..i hope not well if it is im still planning on getting to indiginouse viliage at some point (every year i usualy only get to see maybe 1/2 the site jusy cause theyre so huge)

--
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
not really sure yet, this will be my first year going to the gathering so unsure but im sure i will run into you : ) soaringeagle said:
where will u be camped at or do u camp at indiginouse villiage.. i allways intend to get there for the medicine wheel but sadly dfor some reasion never hasve yet
but.. i will be this year for sure
or wait is that the same day and time we scheduled the det together for the site members..
i hope not well if it is im still planning on getting to indiginouse viliage at some point (every year i usualy only get to see maybe 1/2 the site jusy cause theyre so huge)
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
Welcome =DI kind of wish i had gone natural, ive had my tnr's for about 2 1/2 weeks and I know they'll get better, i just wish i had let them do their own thing, so I say go for it =]And im so jealous you guys are going to the gathering, it's too far and my work doesn't give us weekends off or things like that. You guys really have to enjoy it and tell me how it was.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
1st gatherings are something u will never forget

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form