Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

knots in dreads

joey osorio
@joey-osorio
14 years ago
14 posts
so ive had my dreads for about 3 weeks now and theyve been doing fairly well althought alot of them are really loose near the top and my hair gets greasy at time and etc but a new thing that got me alittle paranoid was that i got bored yesterday so i started twirling my locks and in the process of it without realizing i made 2 huge nots on 2 different dreads will this do anything negative to my hair since the knots (no lie) are very big there the length of about a quarter or so and are pretty fat lumpscan someone tell me if this is bad or not and can someone tell me any ideas on how to get rid of the greasyness in my hair and when my frizzyness will be alittle more tamed lolalso a question SG told me that i never got the chance to answer him was that i rip and twisted my hair without any real sectioning so i have alot of fat and skinny dreads lol
updated by @joey-osorio: 01/13/15 08:36:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
knots are not good like interlocking they can cause breakage can u takere a pic can they be untied how did twirling result in knots?greasinesswash 1 day later then u think u should use hot wash very cold rinse heat makes oils easier to remove and cold closes poresand between washes use a thyme tea sprasyed on the scalp and left onwashing 1 day less till u get to once or twice a week will reduce oil since oils produced because u strip away oils by over washing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
joey osorio
@joey-osorio
14 years ago
14 posts
loli was twirling them and after a good 20 minutes i realiZed i was twirling a huge lump after a while soaringeagle said:
knots are not good like interlocking they can cause breakage can u takere a pic can they be untied how did twirling result in knots?

greasiness
wash 1 day later then u think u should use hot wash very cold rinse heat makes oils easier to remove and cold closes pores
and between washes use a thyme tea sprasyed on the scalp and left on
washing 1 day less till u get to once or twice a week will reduce oil since oils produced because u strip away oils by over washing
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lets see a pic if its a lump its ok if its a knot then its a riskstop twirling em so much

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form