Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how long loose hairs

Sunny Days
@sunny-days
15 years ago
11 posts
hey guys i was just wondering when did your loose stray hairs begin to attach to its neighbor dread? to help clarify the question, how long did it take for the stray hairs to knot up with its fellow dreads if u just let it do its own thing.
updated by @sunny-days: 01/13/15 08:25:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
they are always knotting up and also always creatting moreyou will never be free of loose hairs so dont bother trying its all psrt of the processwhen u rip dreads to seperate u break hairs, both along the dread, and at the rootshairs shorter then an inch or 2 on the dread will most likely never fully be part of the dread..thats fine..noone sees these but you cause u look at em much closer then othersthe loose hairs at the scalp however growat 3-6 inches they either become part of a dread..or become a baby dreadthese babies might congo with other dreads or u might rip em to keep individual dreads which cause more loose hairs between wich give birth to new dreadsits a never ending organic process and even in 20 years your still gonna see loose hairs and new births

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
I concure with SE, I have a a really thin helmet of fuzzies around my head that'll always be there, it's not a big deal, each fuzzy is about 2-3 inches long, after that they'll work into another dread or form one of their own, but you'll always have loose one.Now if you're talking about going natural and your dreads still have long loose hair, then we'd need to know when you started, cuz it could take weeks, months, year, depending on your hair type, your maintenance, and your method.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form