Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Newbie :)

Lindsay3
@lindsay3
14 years ago
32 posts
Hey just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. My name is Lindsay. I recently started my second dready journey. The first was in July 2008 when I started using the backcomb method. I had no time to maintain them and they looked terrible. I combed them out and about two weeks ago started over using the twist and rip method. It has really worked out nicely. My husband also started his dread journey recently using the backcomb method.Thought I would stop and say "hey" if anyone has ?'s or would like to get to know more about me feel free to reply :)peace out
updated by @lindsay3: 01/13/15 08:35:24PM
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Your babies are adorable, I really like em.Well, welcome to our little community, tho I guess we're not so little anymore, lol.Look forward to chattin with you and seeing how your dreads come along this round.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
great to meet ya sishope your dreads grow long and strong and beautifully

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
V0rN
@v0rn
14 years ago
16 posts
Welcome sister good to have u here. Look forward to seeing you round. Namaste
xkiwibird
@xkiwibird
14 years ago
10 posts
welcome! i just started my dreadies the other day using twist and rip also! :D
Lindsay3
@lindsay3
14 years ago
32 posts
Thank you! I saw your comment :) The only thing bad about them being curly are the ones that really curl up like a spiral .....because then If I am trying to tame them down a bit I have those that stick straight out at the sides :) I guess that gives them a little personality :) Sister Rags said:
I left a comment for you on your page...your curliesdreadies are adorable : )
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form