Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

roots not dreading

Hunter O'Rourke
@hunter-orourke
14 years ago
13 posts
i did my dreads two nights ago and the chick that did them didnt back come the roots to well... they are about three inches long before the knotting starts... idk what i should do for them... i put little rubber bands at the very bottom of them thinking that eventually they will pull together... sorry im sure someone has posted this but i dont quite know my way around the site yet
updated by @hunter-orourke: 01/13/15 08:35:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
take the bands offits normal the roots will dread if u do nothing but takes longer then 2 days..stop worrying stop fussing and what did she do to u besides backcomb?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Don't worry, the hair near the roots are supposed to be a little loose, about 2 inches of it shoudl be undreaded hair, so you won't walk aroudn looking like sideshow bob (personal experience). As it grows out the loose hair will knot itself up by itself. :)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I like loose roots, they look awesome.
Hunter O'Rourke
@hunter-orourke
14 years ago
13 posts
soaringeagle said:
take the bands off
its normal the roots will dread if u do nothing but takes longer then 2 days..stop worrying stop fussing and what did she do to u besides backcomb?
lol sorry... well all she really did was back comb.. then i waxed em knotted them twisted them palmed em
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form