Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Journey-advice

Redlock
@redlock
14 years ago
23 posts
I was hoping some people could take a look at this picture and let me know what you think about my locks, I've been growing them for 8-9 months now from a shaven head and would love to hear how everybody thinks there coming along. Its a beautiful journey filled with gifts of learning and seeing myself from new lights that weren't present before. As the locks have grown my wisdom and inner clarity about my inner reality has blossomed, so the locks have deep meaning for me. I thank and appreciate all the unconditional kindness from all the brothaman and sisters on this site. Sorry for overtalking but i send my love .namaste
updated by @redlock: 02/14/15 07:35:38AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
definately seeing some good dreading going on hard to see tho but are u seperating enough?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Redlock
@redlock
14 years ago
23 posts
I have never separated them,would you suggest doing so? If i dont, what will happen, congos?
Redlock
@redlock
14 years ago
23 posts
I have never separated them,would you suggest doing so? If i dont, what will happen, congos? soaringeagle said:
definately seeing some good dreading going on hard to see tho but are u seperating enough?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
congos a beavertsil a dread helmet u could even end up with a single massive dreadid seperate weekly after u shower to keep individual dreads u can let em congo later after theyre lil more mature

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Redlock
@redlock
14 years ago
23 posts
how would you correctly separate them ?
Redlock
@redlock
14 years ago
23 posts
thank you !
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
Woah, look at all that red hair! /JEALOUS
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yeah, I'm jealous...It's been four months for me from a shaved head...So it will be a year before I have baby dreads...blah.You have better dread hair and you get the red hair. I'm jealous for sure...
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form