Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

locking up, wax...

J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
ok so unfortunately i used wax in the beggining stages of my dreads but at about 3 months i dipped them in boiling water to try to remove some of the wax. i still think my roots are waxy because they feel different after i was them.and in some sections my dreads are locked at the roots and at the tips but they are just regular un-knotted hair in the middle. has anyone else expierenced this? ill try to post some pictures, what im wondering is if these dreads will ever lock up completely.
updated by @jd: 01/13/15 08:35:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
pics will help how far in are u now can u try doing more wax removal i mean the emulsifying or dissolving since u cant safely melt the roots?not sure what else to recomend till i see pics except maybe add a bead over the trouble sections\how far in are u its not too uncommon to dread unevenly that middle section might loop up alot when its ready

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
9 months this past saturday :)i would love to try to remove more wax because last night i was digging at my scalp and i removed some wax that was caked on my scalp. do you know how to remove it off my scalp?
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts

updated by @jd: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hm thats interestingwellbesides heat.. dawn dish soap ioin mass quantaties and alottas scrubbing or asa dissolving thing like dissolveit or gunkout both are orange oil based so u can use orange oil too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
wow that is interesting i have a b it like that on what of my dreads but its much smaller myabe half is inch lol and its not as straight but its still simlar lol
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form