Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

feel fantastic after removing dread wax

Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
just finished my second wax removal sitting (boiling wter and ten squeeze with paper towel)my hair feels fantastic now. so much lighter.the end are pretty loose and it feels a bit undreaded but i know that this is just because the wax aint holding it together any more and the reel dreads can start to happen.since the first wax removal alot of congo's have happend and ive started gettin notches and loops all over the place and it feels great.all i can say, is anybody with wax in their dreads should get it out, and if they dont like the fantastic feelin they can put it str8 back in. (Y)
updated by @harry-brack: 02/14/15 09:11:21AM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Just tried it over the kettle did it for about ten mins on one dread to not much avail :/
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Mine are not long enough really to dip in super hot water
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
i didnt think mine were, but by lookin at your profile, i dont think mine are much longer than yours, you just have to be super fuckin carefull lol and have a helpful freind
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
haha yeah man, super fucking carefull !!how did u do it man ? cause i wanna do it :)
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
all i did was boil the kettlepour the boiling water into a large mugsit very very very stilland get a friend to hold the mug (with a teatowl or sumat)just put the dread into the mug and get your mate to keep it inkeep it in for as long as you feel comfortable,(it does get quite warm)and then squeeze the dread with either paper towels, or an old bath towel or sumat you dont mind gettin waxytry not to burn yourself (il feel really bad if you did xDD)
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
ok im gonna do this now and if i hurt myself its all ure fault, i got no friend but i reckon i can do it ! HERE I GO!
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
put the mug on a table, and hold your head over it (Y)youl have to change the water evry couple of dreads judjin by how much wax is in there
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
oh man i got one dread that has got a lot of wax init lol and its taking ages to get it all out lol but it feels better all ready, ive only got a a few that have wax in but this one is intense!
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
ive done this whole process 3 times nowrecon i got alot of it out now
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form