Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DHHQ clearence items?

Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
omfg dhhq has 'clearance items' (April 21st via jonny cleans twitter)( http://twitter.com/JonnyClean ) maybe this means that people are finally seeing through the crap and realisin, so he is having to cut the price of his stuff?oooooooooh i do hope soplus, i here a lot of mention about DHHQ, but not such stuff bout knotty boy, they helped me ruin my dreads, we should call them out for a interview to?
updated by @harry-brack: 01/13/15 08:34:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dhhq because of theyre marketting is worse and theyre products worse kb has some products that arent harmful but yea they should be debated tooand that is interesting and i do know alot are getting the word more and more every dayso it wouldnt surprise memaybe he can switch directions and promote healthy dreads hes got name recognition if he just had a conseince he could run a good business still

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ah just looked the clearace items are mostly really crappy beads some shirts and 1 hat

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
hopefully after the debate with him on here he will get the idea of what he is realy doing, maybe force ably show him pictures of the beauty of natural dreads n he may get the idea :) soaringeagle said:
dhhq because of theyre marketting is worse and theyre products worse kb has some products that arent harmful but yea they should be debated too

and that is interesting and i do know alot are getting the word more and more every day
so it wouldnt surprise me

maybe he can switch directions and promote healthy dreads hes got name recognition if he just had a conseince he could run a good business still
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
ah maybe shouldnt have gotten so hyped up -_- soaringeagle said:
ah just looked the clearace items are mostly really crappy beads some shirts and 1 hat
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form