Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha yea and what i hate most is he throws in a special video effect every time he says something that makes no sense or contradicts other things he says its like pay no attention to the lies im saying instead pay attention to the 1/2 naked dancing girls or the swirling pretty colorshis target audience must be so easily distractedalso u should just watch his dreads for any sign of movement theyre too stiff to move so if they cant move how can they dread?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh no its calculated deceit waych the timming everytime he says something that makes no sense or contradicts something thats when the distracting gimmiks kick in its to get stoners to go whoa dude this dudes trippy and forget what hes talking about and just leave with a general impression of him being "cool" they see him explaining the issues and being cool when you combine any explanation with a cool act the explanation doesnt need to make sence at all when all you remember from it is a cool guy explaining itthge details are lost in the trippy haze of psychedelic distractions Lisa McRae said:
That makes sense... I like to think he just has bad taste instead of using people's short attention spans against them though.

--
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
yeah johnny is soo very annoying. 'hey im a really chill cool guy with sound effects BUY MY PRODUCTS!!' its dumb, he acts like his way is the only way so newbies with no prior dread knowledge just eat up the lies and want to think theres an instant way to get dreads. he assumes everyone wants perfect looking locks with no bumps or personality so hes the one saving you from looking a mess, but really his waxy stiff locks look lifeless and fake.
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
he is well-aware of what he is presenting. he chose to sell crap products and he knows that. now he must figure out ways to sell it, and he does it well.just like all those info-mercial ads on TV (if you ever tune in and listen to the stuff they say, its pretty ridiculous)if people didnt want to buy his products, then he would be out of business. same goes for all those other crap-pushers. looking at the bigger picture, this is a societal problem of primitive masses, living in a parasite slave-culture. consumerism. capitalism. its the american way.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/dready-mays-here-with-a funny that u should mention infomercials you'll love this thread

--
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
That's the point. He's copying the big boys to sell his crap. And sadly it works. Sadly, a good 75% of the American populous is too stupid to figure out that they're being sold by pretty colors and what seems like a killer deal, when in reality it's a crappy product with a crappy sales pitch and crappy bonuses wrapped up in a shiny package. Sure, sex sells..but shiny sells better. IllumiKnotty said:
he is well-aware of what he is presenting. he chose to sell crap products and he knows that. now he must figure out ways to sell it, and he does it well.

just like all those info-mercial ads on TV (if you ever tune in and listen to the stuff they say, its pretty ridiculous)

if people didnt want to buy his products, then he would be out of business. same goes for all those other crap-pushers. looking at the bigger picture, this is a societal problem of primitive masses, living in a parasite slave-culture. consumerism. capitalism. its the american way.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
is that a dreaded poodle? I'd say that it was a puli (one of two dogs who's coat 'cords' or dreads naturally.. the dreads/cords are considered an AKC standard for the breed), but it seems like the body is too small and the face too long and narrow to be a puli. Couldn't be a komondor either, as I believe they only come in white. Ippy said:

Max M
@max-m
14 years ago
18 posts
haha, i agree with everyyyything you just said :D
updated by @max-m: 07/13/15 06:40:20AM
Max M
@max-m
14 years ago
18 posts
im pretty sure theres a third breed of dog that has natural the natural dread/cord thing goin on, not sure though haha Faelwynn said:
is that a dreaded poodle? I'd say that it was a puli (one of two dogs who's coat 'cords' or dreads naturally.. the dreads/cords are considered an AKC standard for the breed), but it seems like the body is too small and the face too long and narrow to be a puli. Couldn't be a komondor either, as I believe they only come in white.

Ippy said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well all the lies and all the harm gets tiring and when 2/3 who find us intro themselves with "im on my second set after falling foer the wax lies and had to cut them off" its easy to understand the angeraltho its not about anger ot anything its simply about saving dreadsthe fewer people who get harmed the betterits all about helping people to be happy with theyre dreads and give theyre dreads a chance to last a lifetime

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form