Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Brand new.

AdrocK
@adrock
14 years ago
1 posts
Hey all.Ok so im still kinda knew to the whole dread scene... even though ive had them for a bit over 12 months now... and thought id join up to an online dread community, since in where i live, there isnt really much interest.I have always loved dreads... ever since before i went into skool (which is over 2 decades ago) and have been meaning to get a head of my own but just never got round to it until a year ago, and i have not regretted it since! i had a mate do it and he used the backcomb/wax method and i stupidly kept that up for a 6 months with very little success... only to figure out that i got far better success abusing the hell out of my hair which is doing better, though still trying to get them to form at the root of the dread.
updated by @adrock: 01/13/15 08:33:30PM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Welcome man always nice to see new faces :) get some pics up so we can have a lookBless
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcomeummyour best bets get all the wax out even if u gotta start over from scratch wax is eveil evil craponce wax free..well it'll just dread no need to do anthingmsybe go spend a month in the woods

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JoelR
@joelr
14 years ago
27 posts
Welcome!
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
Hi :)
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
Welcome, glad to see you here : ) How exactly did you abuse your hair? You don't really have to do anything with it except keep it clean..it will lock up nicely on it's own.I used wax at the beginning too but dreads can recover from that kind of abuse. : )Peace and lovexx
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form