Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

First ever (compliment????)

MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
O.K. - had a "girl's night out" on Friday with some friends. While standing at the bar paying my tab, a guy approaches me and tells me he actually "likes" my hair. He said it was "different"!!! LOL! He was a very clean cut, conservative looking guy. I laughed, politely thanked him and told him "it's a work in progress!!!" I laughed because I didn't get "your hair is cool" or your hair is pretty or awesome, etc..." I got "your hair is different!" Well, I'll take what I can get!!! Compliment or not, I'm owning that one!!!! LOL!!!
updated by @midread: 02/04/18 01:29:10AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha love itbut i doubt he could really appreciate just how different it is

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Ha, imagine if the context was changed..."Damn girl, you have a different ass!"I know, random....Still waking up.
Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
Thats great! I think thats a compliment too. My whole family and alot of my friends thought they'd hate it but now after starting them, they say that it actually suits me well and some of them actually LIKE them. Crazy.
Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
HAHA Spider Feet said:
Ha, imagine if the context was changed..."Damn girl, you have a different ass!"

I know, random....Still waking up.
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
HA!!! Now that probably would have just left me speechless... Spider Feet said:
Ha, imagine if the context was changed..."Damn girl, you have a different ass!"

I know, random....Still waking up.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
at least he didnt point at your ass and shout "holy crap what the hell is that ive never seen anything like that before!"

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
soaringeagle said:
at least he didnt point at your ass and shout "holy crap what the hell is that ive never seen anything like that before!"
So this is why women stop talking to me!haha niccce :P
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
O.K., O.K.... Just to clear the air... my ass is just fine! Ha-Ha! I am expecting a lot of comments along this line (not about my ass though.) Small town, no dreads - people won't know what to say.
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
LOL Sa-weet! So far, people just ask me what's different about me...I just play dumb. : )
updated by @sadangel777: 07/28/15 03:11:08PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form