Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dreadlock docta what it realy is and does

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the lock docta dreadheadhq is now recommending is simply a felting needle nothing more, felting dreadlocks with the dreadlock docta completely destroys them, shredding every hair it comes in contact with . look at felt, its made by taking long wool fibers and mangling them into a very weak but soft and fuzzy matt of very short fibers. the lock docta tears apart hairs and mashed them into a felt like massthe resulting dreads can literally fall apart because the hairs are not connected in any way just mashed together.felted wool is very easy to pull apart in just the same way.thiis lock docta is being recomended as a way to deal with loops, lops are part of dreading and need nothing done to them. its also recomended to remove bumps bumps are part of what makes dreads unique again nothing needs to be done.the warning states that overuse can cause dreads to fall off, but then they recomend you use it more to reattach the dreads you already destroyed using it.johny cleans dread docta is the kind of docta that cures a hangnail by amputating the leg then injecting you with gangreen to fix the pain.this is 1 docta that really needs malpractice insurance ..its total dread destruction..johny we are tired of your lies and harmful products...'

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 09:04:51AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
You know what also works....maybe even a little more efficiently? Scissors. Don't have to wait all that time for your dreads to fall off, great for the impatient.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sister can u go into more details about your personal experiences because im really hoping by tomorow this will be on google found anytime anyone searched for info on that tool (or would it be a weapon not tool?)i know many have already fell for the lies but if one is saved tomorow or next week i think we owe it to the world to try to give real true accurate info that can hopefully prevent at least a few dreads from being lost.

--
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Whatever where i thinking when i felted mine? Some of the felted parts (just small bits of ends) fell of late last year. glad i didn't do that much to the rest of them though. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im curius.. dont take this wrong cause alot of people do fall for it.. but what in the world ever made u think shoving a extremely sharp barbed pin into your dread repeattedly was ever a good idea?was there ever anything u saw that made you think it was smart>?were u after that super manicured look and didnt really think about what you were doing? Scarface said:
Whatever where i thinking when i felted mine? Some of the felted parts (just small bits of ends) fell of late last year. glad i didn't do that much to the rest of them though. :)

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
other people do it, and don't tell you about the negative effects of it, I've never felted, but same concept as other things, people will just be like, hey I did this, you should to because I liked it, and you just don't question it because you trust whoever.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
this is basicly how felting works to "create dreads"its better described as creating sculpted hair then dreading but to sculpt the hair you must destroy itits very bad the worse thing you can do to dreads johnny suggesting it as a way to fix dreads that never needed fixing just proves how much he likes profits more then dreads. hes willing to sacrifice your dreads to make a measely 6 bucks..ive been offered 10,000 to cut my dreads and refused.. but johny puts a 6 dollar price tag on the destruction and loss of yours...be sure to thank him

--
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Eh, donno now that i think about it. I didn't think that it actually DESTROYED hair, thought it just pushed 'em around. I know better now though.I can feel that i still have ONE spot where the end probably will fall of, but it is also about an inch longer than the rest of my dreads, so it wont matter much if the end do fall of. I will mourn it though. :(
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was wrong when i put the value of your dread i assumed a simple needle would be way overpriced at 6 bucks but they put an 8 dollar pricetag on your dreads

--
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
That is just awful! They sucked me in at the beginning when I wanted to dread my hair and I did'nt know any better. When is the money making, misinformation BS going to stop!?
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form