dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

temporary server issues please read before posting

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the server databsse has "lost" a couple discussion replies today
i noticed it 1st when 1 of knottysleeves posts didnt show even though the page said she was last reply.
it happened again just now in the teach a teacher thread.

i wrote tecfh support and it should be resolved within 24 hours (48 max) but in the meantime may continue

recomendation, before submitting a reply or new thread... select all..copy
then submit and make sure you reload the thread to be sure its there. if not, no big loss, just paste and try again

the issue shhould be fixed soon, till then this will work i hope

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well its not fixed yet and the issues intermittent and might get worse before its fixed (might nit just saying it could) but im on ittech suports costing us 10 a month for faster suport otherwise it can take weeks to get a responceit should be fixed hopefuly tomorow

--
Amethyst
@amethyst
14 years ago
16 posts
SE, is this why an ENTIRE discussion I started a few hours ago has disappeared?? When I click on anything on my page referring to it, it just sends me straight back to the main page. I feel so unloved right now!! ; )
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no your loved u mean your deream discussion?i thought breeze yold uhe deleted it cause we thought u were reposting it in the dream groupalso because after illuminuttt's post it was probable going to end up being more abouit pubes then dreads or dreamsbreeze thought it was just better to disapear it and restart it in dready dreamerso thougt he was going to message u 1sstif u meant a different thread then yea i guess thats why

--
Amethyst
@amethyst
14 years ago
16 posts
Oh that makes sense. No - no messages were received, just thought it disappeared! Was going to repost in dream group but havnt yet. And yes - I was a little concerned that the entire convo was going to end up being about pubes! Thanks SE. And dont worry - the whole "not loved" comment was my sarcastic voice!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hugs :)definately post that in dream group was an interesting dream

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it seems like this issue was with 2 posts only so ..unless it happens again im closing this thread..pm me if it does happen again

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form