Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

me now

joey osorio
@joey-osorio
14 years ago
14 posts
so ive been neglectine my hair for almost 2 weeks well honestly idk i remember i did em the 7th and i was wondering hows the process doing lol my hair looks like it shrunk to be honest and it become very wavy\curly and now i have about 2-3 dreads going on in the back of my head
and by any chance am i doing this right lol this is my hair as of now (kinda its an old picture but it gives a great example of what my hair looked like)
also i am wondering if there suppossed to start from the bottom up since my hair has started to dread from the ends of my hair lol

updated by @joey-osorio: 02/15/15 12:03:54AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea it can dread from tip towards roots thats typical thats why roots need no effort cause once u got a knot near thye end more will form progressing towards the roots.for 2 weeks youyr doing great if u already got actual dreads starting just be sure to seperate any that try to eat eachother

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
joey osorio
@joey-osorio
14 years ago
14 posts
well idk if there actual dreads but i have like 2 of them that are like stuck together (if that made sense) and they feel like locks since by the way they feel they arent gonna come apart without a fight loland yeah i will seperate if they actualy start consuming one another loland is it normal for my hair to feel shorter
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sure isthey'll shrink ass they lockand sounds like they are baby locks at 2 weeks thats great 2 will become 6 6 will become 20 the back will dread fastest since it seems u sleep on your backwearing a tam will help dread all overtry to get a pic of the dread babies and post updates as changes occur joey osorio said:
well idk if there actual dreads but i have like 2 of them that are like stuck together (if that made sense) and they feel like locks since by the way they feel they arent gonna come apart without a fight lol
and yeah i will seperate if they actualy start consuming one another lol
and is it normal for my hair to feel shorter

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
reminds me of my hair, yeah those parts that are stuck together, are the beginnings of your locks, just gotta separate them as they form,
joey osorio
@joey-osorio
14 years ago
14 posts
hey sg not that im in a hurry but since i started i grew a fascination with twirling my hair around with my finger and the way a piece of my hair is starting to form was by me twirling it and it got into a knot by accident is it possible if i play with my hair for some bit since i like to twist and twirl them that they can grow a bit faster (sorry if its a stupid question)also where do you buy tamsand will beads help in any way =) soaringeagle said:
sure is
they'll shrink ass they lock and sounds like they are baby locks at 2 weeks thats great 2 will become 6 6 will become 20 the back will dread fastest since it seems u sleep on your backwearing a tam will help dread all overtry to get a pic of the dread babies and post updates as changes occur joey osorio said:
well idk if there actual dreads but i have like 2 of them that are like stuck together (if that made sense) and they feel like locks since by the way they feel they arent gonna come apart without a fight lol
and yeah i will seperate if they actualy start consuming one another lol
and is it normal for my hair to feel shorter
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
buy tams right herre in the dread shops for the shopless home crafters section beads certainly do helpand well all i ever did to mine was twirl em mindlessly and they dreasded very fast..just make sure when your playing with em your not undoing knots

--
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
I will do tam-trades if you're pressed for cash and have nifty things of equal value. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i got very valuable hugsive been told i should give hugs fior a living so ill give ya a 6 hour hug or all the 5 minute hugs u want fort life..your choice Lex said:
I will do tam-trades if you're pressed for cash and have nifty things of equal value. :)

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
How could you argue that logic? XD
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form