Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i has a new question lol

joey osorio
@joey-osorio
14 years ago
14 posts
so im a week in now and the thread i posted the other dday about having greasy hair is now null and void i noticed yesterday my hair is no longer greasy and etc

now my only concern is 2 things

1 i have realy thin hair the only upside to it is i have alot of it will there be any problems with dreads and thin hair

2 i have alot of dead ends will that matter in any wayduring my dread journey

thanks to anyone who will answer my questions =)

and to many who has been wondering about the hair im going to upload pics soon

updated by @joey-osorio: 01/13/15 08:32:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thin hair wont matter muchu mean split ends or something?every backcomber in the worlds got millions of em so no wont matter?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
joey osorio
@joey-osorio
14 years ago
14 posts
hmm idk what there called tbh my mother calls em dead ends all i know though is that people say if you dont cut the ends your hair wont grow as fast and itll take alot slower to grow and all that and thanks for the answer =)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
split ends and thats totaly falsesplit ends are caused by combing, typicaly they are trimmed off, trimming off 1/4 inch every 2 months makes hair grow slower after all your reducing overall growth by 1/2 aboutdreads expecialy natural dont get splot ends or trims so all growtgh is growth none is lost to trims

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
on another forum this chick started arguing with me claiming backcombing and crocheting was equal in damage to naturalher dreads were under 2 years old i think, mine 18 at the timeso to prove a opoint we took macro closeup shotsevery lil fuzzy hair sticking out of hers had split ends, and what was worse was every inch of dread had dozens of folicules exposed..ugly roots yanked out of the scalp with lil skin chunks still attachedafter thouroughuly inspecting every 1 of my dreads i found 1 split end (at end where it drags on the ground) and 2 more in my bearrd...and not a single exposed folicule

--
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
split ends are real! i have examined closely at my split ends. indeed- the hair is split.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha noone said split ends wernt real we said trimming them off doesnt make hair grow fasteroh and that if u dont comb u dont get any

--
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
i have had split ends before i locked my hairbefore i used to blow dry / damage my hair other ways soaringeagle said:
haha noone said split ends wernt real we said trimming them off doesnt make hair grow faster

oh and that if u dont comb u dont get any
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form