Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

photo uploading problems?

hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
okay im not sure if its just my lap top or if its maybe since im on wireless internet or if its the site but it takes me a real long time to upload pictures on here. i mean i have no problem uploading on myspace but on this site it takes me a real long time if i can even upload them at all. i just was wondering since i have no problem on some sites with pictures if maybe i wasnt the only one having this problem. or maybe u guys had this problem and figured out a solution. and maybe if it is just a problem im having with this site then maybe i should wait to even try to upload until im on a friend or family members computer. im just a lil frustrated cuz i sat here for half an hour and none of the 8 pictures i tried to upload seemed to work.someone plz help. is it just my problem or is anyone else having a simular issue with this photo uploader?
updated by @hippie-mama: 01/13/15 08:32:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if the flash uploaders giving u probs try the simple uploadersimple http://www.dreadlockssite.com/photo/photo/new flash http://www.dreadlockssite.com/photo/photo/newWithUploader

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i just tested both they both worked fineare the pics huge over 10 megs if so thats why

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if its a 10 or 12 megapixel amnd u dont use much compression yea they can be pretty bigright click a pic and goto properties and should tell u file size breeze said:
We got a new digi cam.....Would the pics we take be bigger than 10megs? I don't know that much about the sizes. This camera has a lot of options so it's taking awhile to get used to it

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its a combo of things file size big files upload slow and files over 10 megs will fail since theres a 10 meg limmit u can reduce sizes to ipload fasdtrer..but also most connections upload speeds are way slower then download speeds breeze said:
Yea it is a 12 megapixel......That's probably why it takes a while to upload...Thanks SE

--
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
oh ok thnx. ill have to see if i have the options on my camera as well, u said i can reduce the size? can i do this on the camputer or does it have to be through the camera. not real great with that stuff. but thnx alot for the info dudes i appreciate it
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
either way most cameras u can reduce resolutuiion and incfease compression in cam settingsonce on the computer open in any image editor even paint and decrease the size of the picture as a whole or crop it cutting off excess edge stuff12 megapoxel cameras can take very clkear really huge pictures or u can set it to act like a 3 or 5 megapoxel and the picse will be smallera 12 megapixel picture ogf your facfe at actual sizer just your eye can fill the average compuyer screen de[endimg on screen resolution..its great for home pics or pro pics u want to print or whatever but for the web theyres too big for most practicle uses hippie mama said:
oh ok thnx. ill have to see if i have the options on my camera as well, u said i can reduce the size? can i do this on the camputer or does it have to be through the camera. not real great with that stuff. but thnx alot for the info dudes i appreciate it

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form