Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

While neglecting, When should you start to consider ripping hair into sections?

Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
Im only about a month in but im just wondering at what point should i start ripping hair sections apart to avoid congos? I dont want to neglect my hair too long and then find out im unable to undo the thickness of certain areas.

updated by @pwntus: 01/13/15 08:31:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no reason to wait do it anytime u find sections joined at the roots i think i did it every week from the very start

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
soaringeagle said:
no reason to wait do it anytime u find sections joined at the roots i think i did it every week from the very start
Seperate when joined at roots, gotcha.Thanks for the help soaring eagle =D.
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
I pull my dreads apart after I wake up and occasionally through out the day.
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
I used to rip, but I decided I like the congos, and not ripping them makes them more natural.
Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
Hmmm so i understand ripping hair apart at the roots but what about if the tanged hair you want to rip apart is at the tip of your hair?for the first time i noticed that i have this huge mass of tanged hair in the back of my head =D. but the tangling is mostly in the middle of the hair section not really the root. Its big though and im worried its going to grow into a congo.Okay to rip?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes rip they combine at the roots only when well formed but while still forming can combine all along the hair, rip em apart into distinct sections the size u like Pwntus said:
Hmmm so i understand ripping hair apart at the roots but what about if the tanged hair you want to rip apart is at the tip of your hair?

for the first time i noticed that i have this huge mass of tanged hair in the back of my head =D. but the tangling is mostly in the middle of the hair section not really the root. Its big though and im worried its going to grow into a congo.

Okay to rip?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form