Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

could use 3-4 members to take on a project (and become admins)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tryting to search for old treads to use as refference i found it impossible to find tem due to many treads not being tagged.

all new content (discussions pics vids blogs etc) sould be taged with keywords you want it found by in searces
it will elp bot searc engine searces and internal site searces

i need a few people to become admins and go thriug all content (2 split up for forums oter 2 pics vids blogs events etc) and tag everything

this will make the site easier to use for all

also..everyone shouild tag everything they add in future and if possible go back and tag everyting added in past (introduction forum can be skipped)

tank you
anyone want to take tis on?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 09:04:48AM
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
So, how do you know what to tag things??? Just as close to the subject as possible, random?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea like if its about say itchy scdalp after backcombing tag with variations of keywords tat youd search for it by likre itch itchy scalp backcomb backcombing dreads dreadlocks .. 7-10 keywords is good 4-7 at least but 7-10 is best.. with pics anyting descriptive girl female blond long dreads dreadlocks updo beads etc MiDread said:
So, how do you know what to tag things??? Just as close to the subject as possible, random?

--
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Are you looking to get this accomplished in any particular time frame? I can probably help you out, but I can't promise getting anything done in any particular time. I can just do a little here and a little there as my daily schedule allows??? You know with two kids, dog, chickens, etc., etc., etc., I never know what the day is bringing!!! Does that help any??? MiDread said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tats fine completely teres bno hurry especiualy since teres alot to go troufghh

--
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
i could help out too...im on here all the time anyway lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cool ok ill set u midread and breezxe up

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
this will be a great idea, I probably quote your super clean baking thread about 1million time a day and always have to go search for it, think I added super clean tags to it earlier,
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea maybe start wit featured threads and move on from tere

--
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
I've already tagged all the stuff I've added so, I'm all good.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form