dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Am I ready for bars?

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts

Or should I stick with liquid?

I will need to order some shampoo in the next couple of weeks and just wandering if it is time to switch from liquid to bars yet.

Pics taken today for reference.

20190503_155638.jpg20190503_155605.jpg

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones

updated by @femalepheromones: 05/17/19 06:14:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

u could use either or switch it up for esired effect..i still use liquid once or twice every few months

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ClintonC27
@clintonc27
5 years ago
15 posts

Just my two cents, because I just went through this!  When you order get one of each.  I tried the bar because I thought mine might be ready.  The dreads may be and the bar is AMAZING but I still feel like I need the liquid.  I just have been switching them out. 

Take it for a spin.  A couple washings and you'll know if you're ready.  That will save some time in case you decide your dreads still need the liquid.  Plus, I would find it hard to believe that mature dreads don't appreciate the occasional liquid locking magic.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

yes thats why i use the liquid every few months to give birth to a dozen new dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
Hmmm I might do that. Just don't want to spend too much money.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

I use both. 3 weeks in and I can feel so many new dreads that it's surprised me tbh. Just placed another order for 2 more bottles and 2 more soaps because my 11 year old son is starting his journey too :)

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I was curious how your progress was going and wow what a long way you've came.

I don't have any advice, I don't use dread soap, no soaps for 4.5 years, I did try aloe yesterday more for a scalp treatment and that felt amazing but I'm not sure what it'll do long term to my dreads...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form